The PTO was formed in the fall of 2007.
Mission of the PTO is to assist the Child Enrichment Center by supporting the education of the children and promoting communication and understanding between parents/guardians of the students and the teachers and administrators of the center.
Purpose of the PTO is to plan, implement and support family activities and fundrasing activities for the center. The PTO has no authority in the school administration and/or policies.
Join the PTO today!! $8.00 per family
PTO Meetings are typically held the second Tuesday of each month @ 5:30 p.m. at the CEC. Meetings usually last about 45 minutes & children are welcome!!
The PTO has sponsored the following activties:
- Manna Food Drive @ Thanksgiving
- Thanksgiving Feast & Silent Auction
- Head Start Toy Drive @ Christmas
- St. Jude Trike-A-Thon in February
- Provides birthday, monthly & holiday treats for the CEC staff.
- Teacher Appreciation Week
- Rummage sale in February
- Various Fundrasiers throughout the school term
Contact: Amanda Wartenbe, President 850-454-8729